*** Summarize this week’s message from the Pastor’s Sermon Notes. ***
Passage: 1 Timothy 3:15-16
1. How ought we behave in the house of God? How ought we behave everywhere else?
2. Why do you think so many “Christians” today deny that Christ is God manifest in the flesh? What are some of the effects that this has had?
3. Is the church in America today seen as the pillar and ground of the truth? Why or why not?
4. Why did God keep the nature of the Messiah a mystery in the Old Testament?
5. Application: Knowing that Jesus was God in the flesh, why do so many Christians remain silent about Him in public? What new thing will you begin doing in the coming year to proclaim Christ to the world?