*** Summarize this week’s message from the Pastor’s Sermon Notes. ***
Passage: Ephesians 5:15-20
1. Why do you think Paul chooses wine as a contrast to the Holy Spirit in verse 18?
2. How often would you say your inner dialogue sounds like the one described in verse 19? Why?
3. What do you think it means to walk circumspectly as the Word says in verse 15?
4. Name five things you are thankful for today.
5. What are some of the benefits of being thankful, and some of the consequences of ingratitude?
6. Application: How do we “redeem” the time as we are told to do in verse 16? Give an example.