*** Summarize this week’s message using the Pastor’s Sermon Notes ***
Passage: 1 Corinthians 15:51-58
1. We are saved by grace, not by works. Why does God ask us to do works for him then?
2. Vs. 58 begins with the word â€œTherefore,â€ referencing vs. 51-57. Why would the message of the rapture in vs. 51-57 call for continued labor for the Lord?
3. Some Christians display lifelong commitment to serve the Lord while others lose interest and fall out of service. Why do you think this happens?
4. What is the difference between labor for the Lord and all other types of labor? Consider the type of service, the size/importance, the motivation and the outcome in your response.
5. Application: Tell us about your labor for the Lord. How much time and effort do you devote to serving the Lord? Do you feel like it is enough? What do you think God thinks about your labor?