Suggested Icebreaker: What is your family’s favorite Easter tradition?
Passage: Mark 16:1-6
1. What did you learn or takeaway from this week’s message?
2. Why did Jesus wait three days before rising from the dead? Would it have made any difference if He had waited more or less time?
3. Why didn’t the disciples wait by the tomb, expecting Jesus to rise as He had said? Are you expecting Him to return soon?
4. Application: Do the lost have a better answer for where Jesus is today than we do? Are we prepared to respond to their claims about Jesus’ body?
5. Application: What was Jesus doing before He rose from the dead? What should we be doing until He comes back again?