*** Summarize this week’s message from the Pastor’s Sermon Notes. ***
Passage: Mark 12:41-44
1. What is demonstrated by this widow’s giving? Why don’t we see more giving like that today?
2. Why is the Lord’s reckoning of giving so different from the way world reckons giving? Which version do more Christians seem to hold to?
3. Why do you think Jesus is interested in the offerings of the people? Does knowing that the Lord takes an active interest in your offering alter it’s importance for you?
4. What was the point of this lesson that Jesus gave in the Temple? Do you think His disciples at that time understood it’s significance?
5. Application: How can we apply the lesson from this passage in our lives? What does it say about us when we refuse to act on the lessons we’ve received from God’s Word?