Passage: Luke 24:36-46
1. What did you learn or takeaway from this week’s message?
2. What can we learn from the fact that Jesus appeared “in the midst” of the disciples while they were meeting? (verse 36)
3. Why do you suppose that Jesus waited until the evening to appear to the disciples in the upper room? Why did He greet them by saying “Peace be unto you“?
4. Why don’t any of the disciples seem to believe until they’ve seen Jesus resurrected? Why are we able to believe even though we have not seen Him in the flesh?
5. Why didn’t Jesus ever appear to any lost people after His resurrection? Wouldn’t that have made a lot more Christians a lot sooner?
6. Application: The disciples were glad to see Jesus when He had risen, but not everyone will be glad to see Him when He returns. Will you? What would you like Jesus to find you doing when He returns?