Suggested Icebreaker: What is your most/least favorite part of spring cleaning?
Passage: Matthew 5:13-16
1. What did you learn or takeaway from this week’s message?
2. As salt, can the church lose it’s savor? What might happen when/if it does?
3. How is the church doing in it’s role as a preservative? Why?
4. Salt and uncleanness (germs) cannot coexist, can they? How can a Christian, who is salt, continue in sin?
5. Light and darkness cannot coexist, can they? How, then, can a Christian hide their light? Why might a Christian want to hide their light?
6. Application: What is the result of Christians refusing to let their light shine? What will it take to motivate us?
7. Application: Do you spend more time shining or hiding your light? Name 5 ways we can shine more and hide less.