*** Summarize this week’s message from the Pastor’s Sermon Notes. ***
Passage: 2 Timothy 2:15
1. Have you ever been to a church where no one (even the preacher) opened a Bible? How did that make you feel?
2. What happens when God’s people take time to study His Word? What happens when they don’t?
3. Why do so many Christians neglect the reading and study of God’s Word? What is the remedy?
4. Why didn’t God lay out the Bible topically, like a textbook? What do you think would happen if it were?
5. Application: Is there something you could (and maybe should) set aside to spend more time in God’s Word? What is stopping you?