*** Summarize this week’s message from the Pastor’s Sermon Notes. ***
Passage: Song of Solomon 2:4
1. Which word best characterizes your relationship with Christ, “love” or “duty”? Why?
2. What is the purpose of a banner? If you had a banner over you everywhere you went, what would you use it to say?
3. Why did Solomon choose to have a banquet prepared instead of a much smaller and intimate wedding? What might people have thought if Solomon had chosen a smaller wedding?
4. Do you think the maiden went to this banquet by herself? How do you think Solomon might have reacted to the arrival of her friends and family?
5. Application: What are some ways we can raise a banner for Jesus? What can we add to the things we’re already doing?