Passage: Matthew 26:20-30
1. What did you learn or takeaway from this week’s message?
2. What is the purpose of consuming the body and blood of Jesus? What does it do?
3. Does it really matter if Christians participate in the Lord’s Supper? Why, or why not?
4. In your opinion, how often should BBC observe the Lord’s Supper?
5. Application: How does one prepare for the Lord’s Supper? Why is it important that we do so?
6. Reflection*: Are you ready to partake in the Lord’s Supper now? If not, why not?
*Reflection questions are not necessarily discussed out loud, but are asked to make us consider our own spiritual condition.