*** Summarize this week’s message from the Pastor’s Sermon Notes. ***
Passage: Deuteronomy 33:2-3
1. God’s laws are so simple and direct that they should be easy to obey. Why then do even God’s children struggle to obey Him?
2. Why do you think God’s law is described as a “fiery” law in verse 2?
3. What is the significance of the fact that the law was given by God’s right hand? What else is associated with God’s right hand in Scripture?
4. Which of the Ten Commandment is the hardest to keep, and why?
5. Application: How do you react when you realize that you (or another Christian) has broken one of God’s Laws? Why does this matter?