SCRIPTURE READING: Luke 23:26-33
1. How do you think Simon felt about being compelled to carry Jesus’s cross?
2. Why did Jesus tell the “daughters of Jerusalem” not to weep for Him (Luke 23:27)?
3. What do the “green tree” and “the dry” signify (Luke 23:31)?
4. How do you think carrying Jesus cross impacted or changed Simon’s life? Do you believe he eventually got saved?
5. What is significant about Mark 15:21 mentioning Simon’s sons?
6. How do you respond to “an unexpected cross” that is forced upon you in life?