*** Summarize this week’s message from the Pastor’s Sermon Notes. ***
Passage: Romans 5:1-8
1. What happens when we forget to glory in our tribulations (as described in verse 3)?
2. What are some of the reasons why we shut off the flow of love toward others? Are any of them valid?
3. Discuss the effect on our relationship with God of refusing to allow the Holy Spirit to shed abroad God’s love. What is the effect on the cause of Christ?
4. How do we become more loving? How can we encourage others to become more loving?
5. Application: Will you be God’s conduit in your neighborhood…where you work…at your school…? How?