*** Summarize this week’s message from the Pastor’s Sermon Notes. ***
Passage: Romans 8:35-39
1. What is it about the idea of eternal security that so many Christians find objectionable? How should we respond to Christians who don’t accept the doctrine of eternal security for the believer?
2. We are never truly separated from the love of God, but sometimes it may feel as if we are. What can make us feel this way, and what can we do about it?
3. What is the right response to each of the circumstances mentioned in verse 35? What do we demonstrate by our reaction to our circumstances?
4. Where are the saints who are willing to be counted as sheep for the slaughter? What would happen if more of God’s children lived boldly for the sake of Christ?
5. Application: If you are saved, you are more than a conqueror through Christ. Knowing this, how will you live differently this week?