*** Summarize this week’s message from the Pastor’s Sermon Notes. ***
Passage: Deuteronomy 33:2-3
1. Why do we as Christians still need the Law? What is the danger of thinking the Law is no longer relevant?
2. Verse 3 tells us that God’s saints receive things from His Word. What are some things you’ve received from the Word?
3. Why do you think God loves Israel, even though He’s always known that they would reject Him?
4. What are some traits of God that we can learn from studying His laws? What would people learn about you from studying the things you say/write?
5. Application: We are not under the Law, so what might motivate a Christian to obey the Old Testament laws? What are some of the positive and negative consequences of doing so?