Passage: John 18:1-12
1. What did you learn or takeaway from this week’s message?
2. Other than the fulfillment of prophecy, was it really necessary that one of Jesus’ friends should betray Him?
3. Why would God choose a path to the cross which required the betrayal of Jesus by a trusted friend?
4. Why do you suppose Judas went along with Jesus in the first place? What did he hope to gain by associating himself with Jesus?
5. Application: Is it possible for a Christian to betray Christ today? How? Why would anyone betray Jesus?
6. Reflection: Are there people pretending to be Christians today? How do you know you’re not one of them?