*** Summarize this week’s message from the Pastor’s Sermon Notes. ***
Passage: John 3:16
1. Why doesn’t the world love God the way God loves the world? Why doesn’t the church love God the way God loves the church?
2. What is it about the words “whosoever believeth” that causes problems for so many Christians? How might the church be different today if we all agreed on salvation by grace through faith?
3. In light of the amazing gift God gave for us, what ought we give to Him? Why don’t we? What would happen if we did?
4. This verse shows that God does not desire that any should perish, but don’t we deserve to perish? What will God get out of this deal, anyway?
5. Application: What will you give for the lost this week?