Passage: 2 Corinthians 8:1-9
1. What did you learn or takeaway from this week’s message?
2. What does it mean in verse 9 when it says that Jesus became poor for our sakes? Is it fair to say that we should become poor for the sake of Christ?
3. How could the Macedonians give beyond their own ability? What keeps Christians today from giving beyond their ability?
4. Why would anyone be joyful about giving their money to God? Does giving back to God give you joy? Why, or why not?
5. Application: Does your giving prove the sincerity of your love for Christ? If it’s not saying what you’d like it to say, what will you do about it?
6. Reflection: Have you yielded 100% of yourself to the Lord? If not, can you really call Him the Lord of your life?