*** Summarize this week’s message from the Pastor’s Sermon Notes. ***
Passage: 1 John 4:6
1. What kind of love do you think is being referred to in verse 8? What are the other kinds of love and why don’t they work in this context?
2. God is love, but He is also many other things. What are some other attributes of God that could be used to finish the sentence “God is _______.”?
3. Can there be such as an unloving Christian? What would cause such a thing?
4. What happens when we allow God’s love to flow through us? What happens when we don’t?
5. Application: How do we increase our capacity to love? Why do we need to?
6. Application: God proved His love for us without holding anything back. What can we do to demonstrate our love to God? Are you doing that as often as you should?