*** Summarize this week’s message from the Pastor’s Sermon Notes. ***
Passage: Colossians 1:20-22
1. Why do you suppose God doesn’t simply forgive all our sins without requiring atonement or reconciliation? Which attribute of God prevents such a thing?
2. Why did God give mankind free will in the first place? Has it cost more than it’s worth?
3. What is it about us that makes us worth saving? Why did God create us, anyway?
4. If all things are reconciled to God through Jesus, why must this world be destroyed and a new Earth created?
5. Application: Christ died so that He could present us holy, unblameable, and unreproveable to the Father. What is our part in this, and how do we do it?