*** Summarize this week’s message from the Pastor’s Sermon Notes. ***
Passage: Matthew 26:1-13
1. What do you suppose motivated the disciple’s outburst in vs. 8-9? Have we ever acted out of the same motivations?
2. What are some of the things this woman overcame just to pour her oil on Jesus’ head? Why did she love Jesus so much?
3. What did Jesus mean by saying that we have the poor with us always? What does this mean to us today?
4. Why didn’t the woman in this passage wait until Jesus was dead to anoint Him? How did she know to anoint Him when she did?
5. Application: What can we learn from this woman’s offering? Do our offerings reflect our love for God?