*** Summarize this week’s message from the Pastor’s Sermon Notes. ***
Passage: 2 Corinthians 5:14-15
1. What are some of the ways in which a person literally lives for someone else?
2. What has the love of Christ compelled you to do this past week?
3. How has the love of Christ changed you behavior… conversation… life’s focus?
4. How has the love of Christ changed your choices when watching television, or reading books/magazines?
5. How has the love of Christ motivated you to do things you might not have done otherwise?
6. Application: Is there enough evidence to convict you of living for Christ? If not, what are you doing about it?