Suggested Icebreaker: Which animal makes the best kind of pet, and why?
Passage: Mark 4:35-41
1. What did you learn or takeaway from this week’s message?
2. Why did the disciples show so little faith? Why do so many of God’s children show little or no faith even today?
3. What would have happened if they had not awakened Jesus? Would that storm even have been mentioned in the Bible?
4. Why do you suppose that Matthew, Mark, and Luke included this account in their gospels, seeing that Jesus calls them out for their lack of faith?
5. Application: Why are storms so capable of pulling our attention away from God’s promises? What can we do to help see past the storms?
6. Application: Jesus could have gotten them where they were going without calming the storm, so why did He do it? Would He still have been the Son of God even if He had allowed that particular storm to rage?