*** Summarize this week’s message from the Pastor’s Sermon Notes. ***
Passage: Revelation 2:16
1. Why hasn’t the Lord fought against those who preach false doctrines yet? What does He gain by waiting?
2. What is represented by the sword coming from God’s mouth? Why is that His chosen weapon?
3. Do you suppose that the seven churches found in Revelation ever do repent as they are called to do? Why, or why not?
4. Why aren’t churches today doing a better job of rooting out false doctrines within themselves? What (if anything) can be done about it?
5. Application: Part of this week’s message was that something has got to give. What do you think is going to give, and why?
6. Application: What are some ways we can stand in the gap for America?