*** Summarize this week’s message from the Pastor’s Sermon Notes. ***
Passage: Luke 15:11-32
1. The prodigal son in this story used his father’s wealth and abused his father’s love, yet his father never stopped loving him. Why would any father love his children that much?
2. Have you ever felt like the older son in this parable? What caused it, and what does it reveal about us when we feel that way toward someone?
3. In the parable, the father gave valuable and meaningful things to his prodigal son upon his return. What has the Father given you since you first came to Him?
4. Why didn’t the father refuse to give his son his portion of the inheritance? Would you have handled this situation in the same way?
5. Application: What drove this young man to waste his entire inheritance on riotous living? What motivates your choices and actions?