Suggested Icebreaker: What is your favorite beverage to enjoy on a hot afternoon?
Passage: Matthew 7:13-27
1. What did you learn or takeaway from this week’s message?
2. Why do you suppose there are not more people on the narrow way than there are? Why do so many prefer the “broad way?”
3. Are some people actually destined to end up in Hell? Why is Jesus the only way to Heaven? Wouldn’t God get a better turnout if He accepted more ways?
4. Why doesn’t everyone automatically end up in Heaven? Why are even some “religious” folks going to end up in Hell?
5. Application: If all the fruits of your life were piled up at your feet, what would they say about you? How does that answer compare with the answer you might have wanted?
6. Application: Why do people (even those who should know better) insist on building on sand? How can you be sure you’re building on the solid Rock?