Passage: Luke 11:11-13
1. What did you learn or takeaway from this week’s message?
2. Why does God give good gifts to His children even when they don’t deserve it? Why does He give good gifts even to those who are not His children?
3. What gifts has God given you? What are some things He has withheld from you?
4. Why don’t Christians get more stuff in this world? Why don’t sinners get less?
5. Application: Do you suppose God expects us to put our gifts to some good use? What are some ways that we can use our gifts that would be pleasing to our Father?
6. Application: Seeing all that God has given us, is it reasonable that we should give Him gifts in return? What are some gifts that you give to the Lord?