Suggested Icebreaker: What is your favorite Fourth of July memory?
Passage: Luke 7:30-50
1. What did you learn or takeaway from this week’s message?
2. Why is God willing to save even the very worst of sinners? What makes them (or any of us) worth saving?
3. What is the tendency of Christians with regard to reaching the worst of sinners? Why?
4. How many tears does it take to wash a pair of dirty feet? Why would this woman do such a thing?
5. Application: How do we show our love and gratitude toward God for forgiving us? Name some ways we could go the “extra mile” in demonstrating our love.
6. Application: Do your actions demonstrate that you love God much, or little? Do you suppose it matters to God?