*** Summarize this week’s message from the Pastor’s Sermon Notes. ***
Passage: 2 Timothy 2:15
1. Why were Adam and Eve created without the knowledge of good and evil? What came with that knowledge, and what did they lose?
2. Why does God, regardless of dispensation, keep providing a way of salvation to a race that continuously rejects Him? What does humanity’s ongoing rejection of God say about us as a people?
3. What is it about simply believing God’s promises that makes it so very difficult for people to do? God could, if He chose, make it easier for people to believe Him….why doesn’t He?
4. Why can people lose their salvation in every other dispensation, but those in the church cannot? Why has God made it so that we can’t lose our salvation?
5. Application: What is the danger of attempting to get saved under someone else’s dispensational doctrine? How do we make certain that we are believing the right things from God’s Word?