*** Summarize this week’s message from the Pastor’s Sermon Notes. ***
Passage: Hosea 3:1-5
1. Why was Israel so quick to turn to other Gods? Is the church today really any better?
2. What was the cost of Israel’s many compromises and whoredoms in the long run? What does backsliding and compromising cost Christians today?
3. God knew exactly how Israel was going to behave before He ever entered into a covenant with them? Why would God enter into a covenant like that?
4. How does our love compare to God’s love? Are we capable of loving as God does?
5. Application: If we can love with perfect love, but we do not, isn’t that a problem? What will it take for us to show forth God’s love into this lost world? How do we start?