*** Summarize this week’s message from the Pastor’s Sermon Notes. ***
Passage: Luke 24:36-40
1. Why did the disciples suppose that they had seen a spirit in verse 37? How would Christianity be different today if it had been a spirit and not our risen Lord?
2. Jesus asked it best in verse 38: “Why are ye troubled?” Why were the disciples troubled? Why are many of His disciples troubled even today?
3. Hands are extremely useful, so why did God only give us two of them?
4. Name some of the things that Jesus is famous for doing with His hands. How many of those things have you done with your hands?
5. Application: Today, Christ has no hands, but your hands. What are your hands doing for Jesus? Ask yourself: How are my hands the hands of Jesus? How does He want me to use my hands today? How can my hands be a witness to the love of Christ?