Passage: Galatians 5:11
1. What did you learn or takeaway from this week’s message?
2. Why is the cross offensive to the lost? Why is the cross sometimes offensive even to the children of God?
3. Why aren’t Christians as offended by the wickedness of the world as the lost are by Christ?
4. Why do churches today try to make the cross less offensive? Does it work?
5. Why would God choose death on a cross as the implement of our salvation? Didn’t He realize it would be offensive to people?
6. Application: Is the offense of the cross stopping you from sharing the gospel with others? What will it take to push you past your fear/comfort zone?