Passage: Colossians 2:12-15
1. What did you learn or takeaway from this week’s message?
2. Why would God ever want to pay for our sins? Seeing that the Law ultimately brings only condemnation, why did God give it in the first place?
3. Why did Jesus rise from the grave bodily instead of simply going to Heaven? Why will God go to the trouble of giving us new bodies instead of allowing us to exist as spirits forever?
4. How did the Devil fail to realize that Jesus’ death on the cross would actually be an overwhelming victory?
5. Application: Are we giving God what His Son’s life is worth? Is that even possible?
6. Reflection: Would you die for your loved ones? What about your enemies?