*** Summarize this week’s message from the Pastor’s Sermon Notes. ***
Passage: John 15:13, Galatians 2:20, 1 John 3:16
1. What does Paul mean in Galatians 2:20 when he says that he is crucified with Christ yet lives? What about those (including many who call themselves Christians) who have not crucified themselves with Jesus?
2. What does it mean to live by faith? What prevents more Christians from living by faith? How is that overcome?
3. In 1 John 3:16, John says we ought to lay down our lives for our brethren. Who are our brethren?
4. Is there a person you would not be willing to lay down your life for? What does that say about you?
5. Application: God’s love for us has cost Him dearly. What has your love for Him cost you? What would you sacrifice today if you knew Christ would be glorified by it?
6. Application: Name 3 ways you will live by faith this week.