Suggested Icebreaker: What is your favorite card or board game?
Passage: Matthew 4:22-5:3
1. What did you learn or takeaway from this week’s message?
2. Why are dispensations so poorly understood among Christians? How can we explain it to other Christians so that they understand it?
3. Why did multitudes follow Jesus around? Why were they constantly astonished by His teachings? Why aren’t we still astonished by His teachings?
4. Why is real doctrine so unpopular today? When might it become popular again?
5. Application: What happens when people refuse to rightly divide God’s Word? By contrast, what happens when God’s Word IS rightly divided?
6. Application: Why does God allow so many people to preach so much confusion about His Word? Why do God’s people, who also have a responsibility to identify truthful preaching, allow it?