Passage: 2 Kings 4:8-37
1. What did you learn or takeaway from this week’s message?
2. Why do you think the Bible never mentions this great woman’s name? What are some things about her that made her great?
3. Why was this woman so determined to be a blessing to Elisha? Is it important that we seek to bless men of God?
4. Why did this young man die in the first place? What he, or his mother, done that he would deserve to die?
5. What was the mother’s reasoning in placing her son’s body on Elisha’s bed? Why didn’t he awake when Elisha’s staff was placed on him?
6. Application: How do we actively seek to bless one another? What are some things that prevent us from doing more for each other?
7. Reflection: Do you suppose this woman only cared for Elisha based on what she thought he could do for her? What motivates your relationships with others?