Suggested Icebreaker: Who (other than Jesus) was/is the best friend you’ve ever had?
Passage: Proverbs 18:24
1. What did you learn or takeaway from this week’s message?
2. Do you have an earthly friend that sticks closer to you than a sibling? What are some of the traits of a person that becomes such a close friend?
3. How do we decide if someone is worthy of our friendship? What causes us to feel as if another person might be unworthy of our friendship?
4. Why is Jesus such a consistent and amazing friend to us, even when we’re completely undeserving of Him?
5. Application: It is perfectly natural to want to introduce our friends to each other, so which of your friends will you introduce to Jesus this week?
6. Application: Are we friends to publicans and sinners like the example set by Jesus? How can we do better? What might happen when we do?