*** Summarize this week’s message from the Pastor’s Sermon Notes. ***
Passage: 2 Timothy 2:15
1. Why are the Old Testament and the New Testament so starkly different, especially as we find in the preaching of Jesus?
2. Why do you think Christians are treated so differently from other groups in the Bible?
3. What is the purpose of having so many varying dispensations in God’s Word?
4. Why do people seem to naturally assume that the Bible is simply one big message, where everything applies to everyone? What is needed for people to realize the truth?
5. Application: How do we get better at spotting the differences and dispensations in God’s Word? Discuss some of the benefits of doing so.