*** Summarize this week’s message from the Pastor’s Sermon Notes. ***
Passage: 2 Timothy 2:15
1. What is it that we are meant to learn/know through God’s system of progressive revelation?
2. Name some things that do not change regardless of dispensation. Name some things that are different.
3. Can you think of a place where the church is prophetically pictured in the Old Testament? Why didn’t the Jews realize what these things meant?
4. Why does every dispensation end in rebellion? How has God dealt with the problem which leads to each of these rebellions?
5. Application: What is the purpose of the church and the dispensation of grace? Are we meant to actively seek the fulfillment of that purpose? If so, what should we be doing?