*** Summarize this week’s message from the Pastor’s Sermon Notes. ***
Passage: 2 Timothy 2:15
1. Why do so many Christians seem to reject the very idea that God’s Word needs to be rightly divided? What are some of the effects that this has had, and is still having today?
2. How can the church prevent new Christians from becoming confused about the divisions within God’s Word? What is your role in that?
3. What are some of the other kinds of divisions that apply to studying the Bible? Why is it important to understand them?
4. What is the greatest trap associated with attempting to reason with a lost person concerning divisions within God’s Word? How can it be avoided?
5. Application: How do we apply this lesson of rightly dividing God’s Word? List 3 benefits that believers receive from understanding and applying the principle of right divisions.