*** Summarize this week’s message from the Pastor’s Sermon Notes. ***
Passage: 2 Timothy 2:3-4
1. What did you learn or takeaway from this week’s message?
2. Why are Christians so easily entangled in the affairs of this life? What impact does this have on our personal testimonies and/or the mission of the church?
3. What are some of the similarities between physical and spiritual warfare? What are some of the differences? How can we apply each to our walk with Christ?
4. How can Christians better prepare themselves for spiritual warfare? How can we help one another? How well would you say we are doing at these things?
5. Application: Every Christian is in the Lord’s Army. What qualities make for a good soldier? Are you a “good soldier” of Jesus Christ?
6. Application: How well can any soldier fight if they are more concerned about offending someone than they are about winning a victory? How do we get our priorities right with God?