Passage: Matthew 21:1-9
1. What did you learn or takeaway from this week’s message?
2. Why did the crowd cheer for Jesus? Why didn’t the Pharisees, the experts in Biblical prophecy, join in welcoming their King?
3. Why didn’t the disciples question Jesus’ rather odd request for a borrowed donkey? Has God ever asked you to do something odd? Tell us about it.
4. Why was this unbroken colt immediately obedient to Jesus? Why aren’t Christians immediately obedient?
5. Application: Many of the same people cheering for Jesus on this day can be found crying out for His blood just a few days later. Is the world still fickle about Jesus today? Is the church fickle about Jesus? Are you?