Passage: John 11:35
1. What did you learn or takeaway from this week’s message?
2. Why does death make us weep, even when we know it’s coming? What are some other things that have the power to move us to tears?
3. What was it about the death of Lazarus that made Jesus cry? Why would a God powerful enough to speak the entire universe into existence still have sympathy on poor pathetic human beings?
4. Why did God give us the capacity to cry? What might it be a picture of, spiritually?
5. Application: Does sin ever move you to weep? Why, or why not?
6. Application: Does God care when His children cry? How do you suppose God reacts to our pain?