Passage: John 12:1-8
1. What did you learn or takeaway from this week’s message?
2. Didn’t Jesus know that Judas was really a thief and cared nothing for the poor? Why didn’t Jesus call him out for it?
3. Why did Mary pour all of the spikenard on Jesus? Wouldn’t half of it have been plenty?
4. Why didn’t Mary use the ointment on Lazarus when he died?
5. Has serving the Lord ever cost you? If not, why have you held back?
6. Application: Why do followers of Jesus criticize one another’s good works? What should we be doing instead?
7. Application: What does your worship and/or service say about your love for Jesus? Is it saying what you’d like it to say? If not, what will you do differently?