Passage: Philippians 1:1-11
1. What did you learn or takeaway from this week’s message?
2. What is the good work that Paul mentions in verse 6? What are some ways that we hinder that work? What are some ways we can help that work?
3. Do you suppose that God uses us in performing His good work in one another? What would be the effect if more Christians chose to actively participate? (In both the work going on inside themselves and with one another)
4. What kinds of work does God want to do through us? Would you say that you are doing that work that God has given you to do?
5. Application: Is it possible to let God’s will become our own will for our lives? How do we truly yield to God’s will?
6. Application: What are the benefits/costs of submitting to God’s will? Is it worth it? If it’s worth it, why aren’t more of God’s children doing it?