*** Summarize this week’s message from the Pastor’s Sermon Notes. ***
Passage: Mark 2:1-5
1. What did you learn or takeaway from this week’s message?
2. What motivated these four men to carry the man with palsy to Jesus? What stops us from doing the same thing for our friends? Why do we let things stop us?
3. Why did so many people want into the house to hear Jesus’ words? Why aren’t people crowding in to hear Jesus’ words today?
4. Do you think the man with palsy wanted to meet Jesus? Why or why not? Why would a person not want to meet Jesus?
5. Application: What will you do to get someone to Jesus? When will you do it?
6. Application: What are today’s obstacles between the lost and Jesus?
7. Application: What creative ways can we come up with to overcome these barriers? Write your ideas down.