Passage: Galatians 6:9-10
1. What did you learn or takeaway from this week’s message?
2. Why do we get spiritually weary in doing good? What are some things we can do to avoid becoming weary?
3. Does God ever promise immediate results or instant gratification to those who serve Him? Why do we tend to prefer instant rewards?
4. What is the point of doing good unto all men? What about those who don’t really deserve kindness?
5. Application: What is the hardest part of “well doing”? How do we encourage/discourage one another in well doing?
6. Application: How can we avoid becoming weary in well doing? What is the danger if we allow ourselves to become wearied?