*** Summarize this week’s message from the Pastor’s Sermon Notes. ***
Passage: Ephesians 3:14-19
1. What did you learn or takeaway from this week’s message?
2. What was the point of Paul’s prayer in verses 15-19? Do you ever pray for the church as Paul did?
3. How is God glorified in the church? How is God NOT glorified in the church? Which do you choose to do?
4. Why doesn’t Paul pray more frequently for the physical needs of the church? What do most of your prayers tend to focus on?
5. Application: What might change if the church really understood God’s love? How can we begin to understand love like that?
6. Application: Paul’s prayer, spoken while he was in prison, is a great example of selfless prayer. How do we learn to pray like Paul?