*** Summarize this week’s message from the Pastor’s Sermon Notes. ***
Passage: Ephesians 5:22-32
1. What did you learn or takeaway from this week’s message?
2. Whom do you think has the harder job as outlined in this passage, Christ or the Church? The husband or the wife? Why?
3. Why doesn’t the Church truly submit to the will of Jesus Christ? What might motivate the church to do so?
4. What are some of the ways we can perceive the love of Christ for the Church?
5. Why does Jesus love the Church so much? What do you love about the Church?
6. Application: It’s challenging enough to submit ourselves to God’s will as individuals, how do we do so corporately as a church? How often do we need to do it?
7. Application: Seeing that Christ loves the Church so much, what should our natural response be? How can we help to nurture that response within ourselves, and within others?