Passage: Mark 10:13-16
1. What did you learn or takeaway from this week’s message?
2. Why would the disciples rebuke those bringing their children to Jesus? Why were they wrong to do so?
3. What motivated these parents to bring their children to Jesus? Is there someone you know that could use a blessing? Have you brought them to Jesus?
4. How can a grownup receive Christ “as a child”? Why does it get harder to do this as we get older?
5. Application: What hinders parents from bringing up their children for Jesus today? How can others be a help to parents struggling to raise their children right?
6. Application: Have you ever trusted Jesus like a small child? Tell the group about a time you trusted Christ for something and got it.